HM&V Utilities Ltd | Water Treatment Company Hampshire
Water Treatment Company, HM&V Utilities Ltd has over 30 years experience in the management of water systems, analysing technical and administrative problems and carrying out consultancy work on behalf of companies.
HMV Utilities Ltd is one of the top water treatment companies and operates in all areas of Hampshire, Surrey and Sussex, M25 and Home Counties.
- Installation of Gas + (LPG) & Water mains and services (PE or metallic).
- Testing—purging—commissioning of new and existing gas mains, internal and external.
- Decommissioning of gas mains, underground and internal pipe work prior to demolition or alteration.
- Chlorination and hydrostatic testing of new and existing water installations.
- Electro-fusion jointing of all PE pipe.
- Leak detection and repair, re-commission (GAS & WATER)
- Live gas and water connections.
- Geothermal heat source, underground pipe work installation (slinky installation).
- Excavation and trench work.
- Reinstatement to Highways Specification.
- Moling (thrust boring) Trench less pipe installation.
- Installation of domestic water services
- Fire Pump maintenance
- Wet and Dry Riser service and maintenance
Consultancy and Risk Assessments
Consultancy and Risk Assessments are undertaken by HMV Utilities Ltd in compliance with current Health and Safety recommendations and regulatory bodies including:
Approved Code of Practice on Legionella – L8 (For the prevention and control of Legionellosis)
British Standard 6700
Local Water Byelaws
DHS (The control of Legionella in health care premises)
It is company policy to encourage all our customers to come up to correct standards.
Health and Safety data is available upon request.
HMV Utilities Ltd are members of both the British Association for Chemical Speciailitites (BACS) and the Water Management Society (WMS).