HMV Utilities Ltd
HMV Utilities Ltd has over 30 years experience in the management of water systems, analysing technical and administrative problems and carrying out consultancy work on behalf of companies.
HMV Utilities Ltd operates in all areas of Hampshire, Surrey and Sussex.
* Environmental water audits.
* Risk assessments, relevant on site water systems with full documented report, as required by the Approved Code of Practice. See examples of risk assessments (1 – Select Here) and (2 – Select Here).
* On site analytical and consultancy visits.
* In house training on tests and procedures which on-site maintenance staff will be required to carry out in order to comply with Approved Code of Practice and L8.
* A complete record and planning system with all neccessary documentation, log sheets, reports etc continually updated.
Consultancy and Risk Assessments
Consultancy and Risk Assessments are undertaken by HMV Utilities Ltd in compliance with current Health and Safety recommendations and regulatory bodies including:
Approved Code of Practice on Legionella – L8 (For the prevention and control of Legionellosis)
British Standard 6700
Local Water Byelaws
DHS (The control of Legionella in health care premises)
It is company policy to encourage all our customers to come up to correct standards.
Health and Safety data is available upon request.
HMV Utilities Ltd are members of both the British Association for Chemical Speciailitites (BACS) and the Water Management Society (WMS).